1. Good communication skill with German speaking mandatory and Chinese speaking preferable.
2. Well operation of computer and office tools
3. Able working during night
4. Knowledge of telecom is necessary, specially transportation knowledge
5. A training will be provided before work start
1. Configure the new parameters on the target network device and all other affected devices (IP address, netmask, new gateway address, etc).
2. Ensuring the fault-free physical connection of the network element in cooperation with a field technician
3. Import the default configuration in cooperation with the field technician
4. Testing the accessibility of the network element
5. Testing and activation of the hardware according to the workpack
6. Verification of all patches/connections according to workpack and network plan
7. Configuration of the network element according to the workpack and parameter planning
8. Final Configuration of the involved remote devices according to the parameters.
9. Check of remote accessibility
10. Integration of the network element into the network management system
11. Access to the network element via the network management system - Refresh in the network management system
12. Testing for function
13. Testing that the network element is free of errors and alarms in the management system and, if necessary, executing the alarm handling procedure.
14. Testing for function and absence of alarms on the network element
15. Maintenance of the UTS tickets
16. Processing incidents that have arisen due to incorrect execution of the work.
17. Maintenance of the status values in the corresponding databases of the client
18. Deconfigure the parameters on the target network unit and all other affected units.
19. Deconfiguration of the configuration in coordination with the field technician
20. Deconfiguration of the network element according to workpack and parameter plan
21. Deconfiguration of the network element from the network management system