1. Very good knowledge of the transport technologies
2. Knowledge of all common transmission technologies such as xWDM, Ethernet/IP, MPLS, OSPF
3. Several years of experience in planning regarding new construction and conversion of xWDM
4. Experience with logical fibre planning
5. Independent and solution-oriented work according to design specifications
6. Well knows the process and specification of planning from Telefonica Germany network
7. Well known of the tools of Telefonica Germany, such as netsite, Linda, MPM, x:acta, etc
German Speaking required
1. Planning in according to the requirements of the Planning Guidelines TEF
2. Specifications by the TEF must be checked against these Guidelines and reported in case of deviations (e.g. slot/port assignments)
3. Maintaining the status values in the workflow tools of the TEF(display and installation of new measures if necessary)
4. Create the service and hardware order items according to the process and documentation in the tools of TEF and prepare the installation message
5. Create the workpack documents in an agreed format, storage of the work pack on a storage location named by TEF
6. Create material reservation for warehouse material in SAP and query SAP account assignment data (WBS elements) if necessary.
7. Obtaining the release of the workpack from the TEF and, if necessary, adjusting/correcting the planning
8. Implementation of red corrections after implementation
9. Additional for the planning of an IP clock: Documentation of the GPS antenna cable length and the cable type used for this purpose.
10. To guide team or itself to provide the HLD/LLD.